During the state of Tennessee’s open enrollment period, which starts Sept. 30 and runs to Oct. 11, regular employees working at least 75 percent time have the opportunity to sign up and make changes to health insurance benefits.
The decisions you make during the enrollment period are effective Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2020.
Important 2020 Updates
- Health insurance premiums will stay the same.
- Same health plans as last year: Premier Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Standard PPO and CDHP/HAS
- Same network options: BlueCross BlueShield Network S, Cigna Local Plus and Cigna Open Access Plus
- Copays, coinsurance and deductibles are remaining the same
- Other benefits premiums: No premium increases for dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans. The premiums for these benefits will stay the same.
- To see all premiums, please visit https://www.tn.gov/PartnersForHealth/insurance-premiums.
Networks and benefits may change and impact you. It is a good idea to review your enrollment selections each year. If you don’t make changes, your current medical, disability, dental, vision and life insurance choices will stay the same.
Read the full announcement at payroll.tennessee.eduTags: Group Insurance