Concur for Mobile is an optional tool that allows users to book travel and capture receipts from a smartphone or mobile device.
Use Concur Mobile
- Visit the App Store on your phone.
- Search and download the “Concur: Travel, Receipts, Expense” app.
- Select SSO Company Code Sign In and enter company code ABBBQ5.
- Enter your UT Net ID and password on the UT login page.
- For each subsequent login, select SSO Company Code Sign In to access the UT login page.
- Easy to use.
Book travel with a Mobile App and receive UT’s discounted airfare, car rental and hotel agreements. Users can also track reservations from their smartphone or mobile device.
TripIt Pro is an all-in-one travel organizer that monitors flights, seats, fares, and points, so you’re always in the know, on the go.
Once you’ve made your travel bookings (using any site), you simply forward your flight, hotel, car rental, and other travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook.com email, you can also connect your accounts to import your travel-related confirmation emails automatically.
TripIt Pro uses your confirmation emails to create a detailed daily itinerary for every trip. But that’s just the beginning. TripIt Pro also sends you real-time flight alerts, helps you find alternate flights, tracks seats and points, monitors fares, and lets you share with your inner circle.
Getting Started with TripIt
- Log onto Concur through the IRIS Web Portal (https://irisweb.tennessee.edu)
- Download the TripIt App for your device through Concur.
Please note that you have access to the TripIt Pro app through the University. DO NOT BUY THE APP VIA THE APP STORE AS YOU WILL BE CHARGED $49.
On the Concur Home Screen, you should see the below message in the Alerts section. Click Learn More and Activate. Follow the steps to activate your TripIt Pro subscription. Use your UT email and password to set up your account.
If the above does not appear on the home screen, click App Center at the top of the screen. Click on the TripIt icon. Then click “Connect.“
- The TripIt Setup Window will now appear. Click the Sign Up button to set up your TripIt account and link to your Concur account. We recommend using your UT email and password to set up your TripIt account. Note: Your TripIt account will not sync with your NetID account and password. You can download the app after creating your TripIt account from TripIt’s website.
- Everything TripIt
Get all your travel plans in one place.
Sends real-time alerts for delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
- Alternate Flights
Finds you alternate flights with open seats, fast.
- Seat Tracker
Tells you when the seat you want becomes available.
- Point Tracker
Keeps track of reward-program points and miles in one spot.
- Flight Refunds
Notifies you when you’re eligible for a flight refund.
Lets you share itineraries with your inner circle automatically.
- VIP Benefits
Saves you money with VIP benefits from trusted travel partners.
Using TripIt with an Email Alias
When signing up for TripIt, the service will use your “NetID@tennessee.edu” address. When forwarding an email with travel information to TripIT, the site may not recognize your email due to your email alias. An email alias is created when a user does not want to use their NetID as their email address. To fix this, you can merge email addresses in TripIt.
- Click on “Settings” under the menu labeled with your Name in the upper right corner:
- Under Account Settings, click on “Email Settings”
- Under Email, click the link labeled “merge with this one.”
- Enter your email into the field and hit continue.
- An email will be sent to your address with a link to confirm the addition of the email alias to your account.